jueves, 26 de enero de 2012

Twitter 11.10 Trees


Hey everybody!

As I try to do everyweek, I have a new background for my twitter. As the tenth non-consecutive week uploading this, I had no idea about what to do, so I started painting. A lot of years have passed since I painted last time, but I hope you like it. (If you click the pic you will be send to flickr)



It´s a simple picture, drawing while I was watching the TV last night. With few colours, how I like. Just red and black. Well, it´s a part of something bigger, but I prefer something more simple for the background, I tried to do more complicate it but  I didn´t really like the result. To be honest, I had in my mind a tree since a lot of time ago; I don´t know why, but I like the scene. 

So, my work is finished for this week, but I still have to show you a curiosity thing that I had seen. Well, in those days it´s in everybody´s mind the SOPA law, Stop Online Piracy Act, and here, in Spain, we have the "Sinde" law. Last time I looked at web page of Ministery of Culture, it had been hacked and we could see a big NO, now, if you visit it, you could see a big #WARNING, hacked again. This is the web page, I invite you to visit it and watch what´s happen here. http://www.ministeriodecultura.org/

See you! Have a nice week, and weekend ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario